- you FINALLY shed that stubborn weight you’ve been carrying… especially since arriving at midlife?
- you were free of emotional triggers around food; able to make healthy choices naturally and effortlessly?
- your had clarity about your life’s vision for the third season?
- you felt amazing in your body, had crazy energy and stopped ducking out of family photos?
- you looked toward the future with confidence and excitement about your relationships, lifestyle and overall happiness?
…without restrictive dieting, complicated rules, and OVERWHELM?
HERE’S THE PROBLEM
Here’s how most women in midlife approach weight loss:
- You buy the latest diet book or program and try really hard for a little while, but there’s no actual support and no immediate results, so you quit… again.
- You try keto, which seems like a dream come true, but soon find it’s impossible to sustain.
- You resort to restricting calories or counting points, but the less you eat, the more you gain.
- You want to exercise, but you’re also exhausted. Should you sleep or should you work out?
- Sadly, it’s reached a point where it seems like nothing makes a difference, so why bother?
- Not one single program has had lasting effects. Everything about food is frustrating.
Feeling desperate HURTS. And not being able to figure out how to simply feel fit and active without radical exercise or food deprivation can be so depressing….
But it DOES NOT have to be this way!
WHO I WORK WITH
1.Women over 35 who have lost weight before and KNOW what to do, but just feel “stuck” right now. They want accountability, support, and a spiritual foundation for their weight loss journey.
2.Women over 35 who have struggled with weight and emotional eating all of their lives. They may carry negative self-identities and are wanting guidance, support, accountability, and a spiritual foundation for their weight loss journey.
WHY I’M DIFFERENT
- I’ll give you proven systems & structure to stay focused and progressing forward every week.
- I teach you how to reset your mindset to one that supports the healthier, happier version of you, based on Biblical principles.
- I support you with LIVE 1:1 coaching, as well as daily support.
- I am 100% results-driven – you get lifetime access to the material and resources.
- I’ll teach you how to develop healthy habits & mindset to overcome your mental blocks.
- I care deeply for your inner fulfillment, purpose, mission, and spiritual transformation.
HOW IT WORKS
When you sign up to work with me, we’ll start off with a one-on-one phone call to talk about your goals and specific challenges. We will take a whole-life approach to goal-setting, addressing the underlying limiting beliefs. From there, we will develop a customized plan to move you through the following process:
PHASE 1: Lifestyle Audit I help you create a clear and inspirational “big picture” vision for your life and a step-by-step plan to get you the exact results you want.
PHASE 2: Mindset Renewal RENEW your mind and step into your best self with scripture, affirmations and positive self-talk to ensure LASTING transformation.
PHASE 3: Habit Building Learn how to incorporate new, healthy, empowering habits seamlessly into your daily routine.
PHASE 4: Barrier Busting Overcome the fear and limiting beliefs that have kept you “stuck”. I will show you how to break the “terror barrier” and claim FREEDOM.
PHASE 5: Daily Balance POWERFUL tools and resources to work the plan daily: Meal planning, exercise, sleep, water and more. I align with you through 1:1 video calls and daily support to work your plan and achieve your goals.
The LightHer Way program is a 90-day, high touch life transformation coaching program that gives you in-depth support to help you achieve your specific goals in a way that doesn’t disrupt your busy life.
You will receive:
- 12 weeks of personal accountability and support
- 10 weeks of detailed curriculum
- 7 private 1:1 coaching calls
- Daily support via Slack/email
Want to work together? Click the button below to book a Discovery Call with me. On the call, I’ll get to know you, ask some questions about your weight loss journey, and learn about your goals.
At the end of our call, 1 of 2 things will happen: You’ll either be a perfect fit, and I will extend an invitation to work with me as one of my clients…
Or, if it’s not a good fit, that’s totally okay too. There won’t be any hard feelings and NO obligations on your part — I will suggest something else you can do to achieve your goals, and point you in the right direction.
Let’s do this!